EDTECH daily digest: 1 new discussion post items have been posted

H-Net Notifications

Apr 8, 2014, 1:50:35 AM4/8/14

Greetings Newsgate Newsguy.Com,
New discussion post items have been posted in EDTECH.

Table of Contents

  1. I hope you made it

I hope you made it

I hope many of you made it to the Commons.  There really is a great deal more that can be done here.  Now, we can add attachments and pictures.  Additionally just by creating your account on the Commons your professional affiliation is automatically included.

So no more posts from me asking for those details (or no more of me googling and looking for it).

We've been doing this for over a decade.  I hope this change hasn't lost too many people!

You can manage your notification settings at https://networks.h-net.org/user/81679/notifications

Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $5 from each of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation online.

If you need assistance, please visit the Help Desk.