Technology Coordinator Position at Hillel Day School

Edtech Editor Hogan

Mar 10, 2014, 8:45:00 AM3/10/14
From: Marilyn Mossman [mailto:mmos...@hillelday.org]

Hi Everyone,

I am retiring at the end of this school year and we've just posted an
opening for someone to take on some of my responsibilities. The posting can
be found at http://www.hillelday.org/Page/Careers.

"The Technology Coordinator is responsible for day to day management of the
school's technology equipment and resources. The Coordinator supports the
school by overseeing the school's technology systems, hardware, software,
applications, website, information systems, and assets. He/she is also
charged with providing IT training and support to students and staff."

The full description of responsibilities and requirements and two other
exciting job opportunities can be found at
http://www.hillelday.org/Page/Careers.

If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass it along.

Thanks,

Marilyn Mossman | Director of Technology Hillel Day School of Metropolitan
Detroit
Office: 248-539-1493 | 32200 Middlebelt Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 |
mmos...@hillelday.org<mailto:mmos...@hillelday.org>

At Hillel, we inspire a passion for learning, responsibility to self and
community, and devotion to Jewish living in a warm, innovative, and engaging
environment

---
Edtech Archives, posting guidelines and other information are at:
http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb
Please include your name, email address, and school or professional
affiliation in each posting.
SIGNOFF EDTECH