Disability and the right to an education

Doug Herrington

Aug 21, 2012, 9:42:18 PM8/21/12
Friends,

I just created a petition: Mark Ewing: Resign from the race for the
Alaska state legislature., because I care deeply about this very
important issue.

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and I could really use your
help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition,
click here:
http://www.change.org/petitions/mark-ewing-resign-from-the-race-for-the-alaska-state-legislature?share_id=hUwzoypgoV&utm_campaign=petition_creator_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition
It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as
well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing
to spread the word!

Doug