Jason Kingsley - Sesame Street 'Moments'

PMWilson

Apr 1, 2004, 6:52:13 PM4/1/04
Many thanks to Emily Kingsley for all her efforts on behalf of families of
people with Down syndrome, and her accomplishments in keeping children with
disabilities visible and included along the way.

My son, a few of his mainstream friends, and several local children whose
families are associated with King County ARC were featured in a Sesame Street
segment about a musical fountain filmed at Gasworks Parks in Seattle.

I will look at our local listings and try to catch Jason Kingsley's 'Moment'
before show 4072 here - unless someone else has already done that homework.

Life is good!

Pam W
SE of Seattle

In a message dated 3/31/04, EPKin...@aol.com writes:

>Hi :
(snip)
>Each episode of the new 35th season of
>SESAME STREET will open with a "Sesame
>Street Moment." These are 30-second
>reminiscences of "my favorite Sesame
>Street segment" or "what Sesame Street
>meant to me." Many of these are
>being done by celebrities (Cher, Julianne Moore,
>many others).
>
>The producers wanted to do one Sesame
>Street Moment on the contribution
>Sesame Street has made to awareness
>of disability issues, inclusion, acceptance
>and appreciation of individuals with physical
>and developmental disabilities.
>
>They invited Jason to be the "spokesperson"
>for this area and he taped
>a wonderful Sesame Street Moment which
>is being attached to the beginning
>of Show 4072.
>
>The air dates, so far, for the first few
showings of Show 4072 (New York area only) are:

http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsroom/032804/k1328wfdisabilities.html
>Check out "'Three Musketeers' show
>employment advances for people with disabilities"
>
>ALSO....
>snip<
>
>In a message dated 3/31/04, EPKin...@aol.com writes:
>

>>I just got a message from the producer
>>of Sesame Street alerting me that
>>if people want to catch Jason's "Moment,"
>>they should check with local
>>stations about the actual airdates
>>of Show 4072. The dates I sent out
>>were the dates for the New York
>>area - but that can change in other regions.
>>

>>Emily

tessa.ha...@k12.friscoisd.org

Mar 30, 2017, 6:14:15 PM3/30/17