Recycle your old hearing aids

1 view

Art Matlock

Oct 4, 2016, 6:36:56 PM10/4/16
Hello. We are a hearing loss association (HLAA) chapter in Lakeland, FL. We have a hearing aid recycling program, sponsored by our chapter, www.hla-lakeland.org/donate-here/hearing-aid-donation. Should you have any used hearing aids, working or not working, please consider donating to our recycling program. We will work hard to help financially-challenged people who have hearing loss.

Receipt for tax deduction purposes will be emailed upon receipt of hearing aids, if so requested on the donation form.

Thank you for your support of our program.