ASL Interpreters/Signers Needed

Bill Py

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Hello everyone:

On June 22nd and 23rd, 1996, Christopher Street West (CSW)
will be celebrating the 26th Annual Los Angeles Gay and
Lesbian Pride Celebration. In preparation for the two-day
celebration in West Hollywood, including the festival and
parade on Sunday, CSW is seeking volunteer ASL Interpreters
and Signers.

The primary responsibility of the Interpreters would be to
interpret Main Stage performances and provide assistance
throughout the festival grounds. Wherever possible, Signers
will be assigned, in teams of two, to roam the festival
grounds and provide assistance wherever necessary.

Our overall goal this year is to make volunteering an
enjoyable and enriching experience for Interpreters and
Signers, and toward that end we welcome your input. We hope
you consider volunteering for CSW this year and encourage
you to recruit other Signers and Interpreters to join you
in volunteering for Pride. In return for volunteering, you
receive free admission to the festival for you and a guest,
a free Pride tee-shirt, and an invitation to attend a
Volunteer Party to be held Sunday, July 21st, 1996.

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me at
(213) 860-0701, extension 18. Our need for Interpreters and
Signers is great and I appreciate your considering this
invitation to volunteer. Someone will contact you as soon
as possible thereafter to discuss your input and interest
in volunteering. In advance, thank you!

Alan Tunstall
Special Services, CSW

clipinte...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 2:45:55 PM5/18/15
Hello Alan,

In the future if you ever need interpreters we provide some of the top level interpreters in Southern California. We also do a lot of work with volunteer interpreters and the LGBT community! You can reach us at www.clipinterpreting.com. Thanks!