Hearing Wellness Expo - Expo Flyer-PDF.pdf (0/1)

1 view

hit...@baseball.com

Apr 6, 2014, 5:41:00 PM4/6/14
We are planning on our annual Hearing Wellness Expo on May 31, 2014.
The Expo will include hearing-related vendors, manufacturers, support
organizations, communications companies, non-profits, etc. We will
have 3 large rooms and a gymnasium, filled with hearing-related
information about available product and services. This event's
purpose is to educate the community on hearing loss (17% of adults and
20% of school age children have a measurable hearing loss) and to
share information about what product and services are available to
help the hearing impaired. We will have 8 Seminar presentations by
hearing professionals. The event will also have a 50/50 Raffle, gift
drawing, and a 'Silent Auction'. Come and learn how you can help
yourself and others. Fun!!!