Fake companies in SAP in Hyderabad

smarthire...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2007, 1:15:59 AM11/21/07
Hi Guys..

All companies those are asking for Freshers in SAP are really not
companies.. all are training institutes or fake organizations/
consultancies only started new way of earning. All know there is no
opportunity for freshers and there are many fresher candidates trying
with SAP. So they are taking an advantage of the situation. Remember
SAP is truly a Business ERP which needs domain experience

All these companies calling for interview, doing a false shortlisting
in dramatic way. conducting Technical interview, written, personal
interview but rarely rejecting any one... and in final interview
saying that they will train u in real time scenario or Implementation
knowledges for which they will charge fee of Rs. 50000/- to 1
lacs.. will give u a small amount of salary or nothing till u
qualify their next text... and if cleared they will offer u 1 year or
more experience certificate which may help u to get job .. and
remember u will never clear their expectation in that test for which u
have to leave the job.... its nothing but fraud.. harassing students
only..

The experience they will provide may not be valid as by that time MNCs
must have marked them in Black list...

Freshers, please have patient and be clear on subject matters. do more
advance practices.. more opportunities will come soon..

Giving the list of such companies :

Bootstrap Technology, Hyderabad
SAT infotech, Hyderabad

and such many more...

Bootstrap Technology, Hyderabad is the biggest cheater.. conducting
interview like big companies selecting almost everyone and asking for
money shamelessly. .

be careful guys.. its your career and money...

prashant...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2012, 5:02:07 AM6/18/12

Thanks for your Information really it will help.

Balu

ramg...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2012, 4:30:28 PM9/4/12
Glosap Consulting Pte. Ltd - Singapore
Venkatesh Babu (BE,MBA,PMP,Cert.SAP, Cert.Vmware. Director - Glosap Consulting Pte. Ltd ( SAP,Vmware,MDO,Web Solutions) from Singapore or Malaysia...is hardcore crook and cheater doing fraud sap business.
Venkatesh Babu – Director of Glosap Consulting pte. Lte @ cheater, @fraud, @scammar, @characterless, @fraud, @thief, @voilent, @con, @adulterous
Hi Friends,
This is to inform you if you receive call from Glosap Consulting pte.ltd from singapore or malaysia, warns the public worldwide not to join this company specially if you get a call from bastard - Venkatesh Babu BE,MBA,PMP,Cert.SAP, Cert.Vmware. Director - Glosap Consulting Pte. Ltd ( SAP,Vmware,MDO,Web Solutions) from singapore or malaysia...his contact nos is – 0065 9298 1343
He is big time fraud,, 1st he will do very very emotional talk then he will provide offer letter and will call you to singapore and you will end up with no job.he may ask you for some money or he will tell u to join for his new implementation.He will say Glosap is SAP channel partner which is Fake… Several people have reported case against these fellow….Venkatesh Babu who cheats people worldwide by claiming that he has done many implementations..its all fake...earlier they use to run the company called TechSAP in singapore...so guys plz be care with this guy and also from one more cheat..his name is Ramaswamy Hariharan.This 2people are big time cheaters and run the company by cheating other people so plz dont get involve wht ths people coz u wil end up in big loss. Pls don’t believe him you can check him if you want but he is totally fraud .He claimed that he has done many SAP Project actually he is not.He did not paid the salary for all his previous employees and made them work on project and finally all the consultants left the organisation and all the customer has complained against him to SAP and SAP blacklisted this guy for any sort of SAP business..be careful

Both this cheaters have been blacklisted by SAP company ..SAP dont entertain ths people...is hardcore crook and cheater. Please keep away and save yourself.He will WILL TELL YOU A BIG BIG STUFF AND SHOW YOU BIG BIG DREAMS...BUT DON'T TRUST HIM. Venkatesh Babu BE,MBA,PMP,Cert.SAP, Cert.Vmware. Director - Glosap Consulting Pte. Ltd ( SAP,Vmware,MDO,Web Solutions) from singapore or malaysia..IS A VERY BIG FRAUD AND SUCH A USELESS AND FAKE PERSON....
He will tell everyone tat he got investors and partners ..but its all fake coz all the people which he show is either his relatives who are in chennai and his wife who is the partner...so dont believe...

ramg...@gmail.com

ramg...@gmail.com

vijay.s...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2012, 1:59:21 AM12/19/12
please send me in detail
iam working in sat infotech pvt limited

madhusudh...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2013, 2:30:37 AM1/29/13
On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:45:59 AM UTC+5:30, smarthire...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Guys..All companies those are asking for Freshers in SAP are really not companies.. all are training institutes or fake organizations/ consultancies only started new way of earning. All know there is no opportunity for freshers and there are many fresher candidates trying with SAP. So they are taking an advantage of the situation. Remember SAP is truly a Business ERP which needs domain experienceAll these companies calling for interview, doing a false shortlisting in dramatic way. conducting Technical interview, written, personal interview but rarely rejecting any one... and in final interview saying that they will train u in real time scenario or Implementation knowledges for which they will charge fee of Rs. 50000/- to 1 lacs.. will give u a small amount of salary or nothing till u qualify their next text... and if cleared they will offer u 1 year or more experience certificate which may help u to get job .. and remember u will never clear their expectation in that test for which u have to leave the job.... its nothing but fraud.. harassing students only..The experience they will provide may not be valid as by that time MNCs must have marked them in Black list...Freshers, please have patient and be clear on subject matters. do more advance practices.. more opportunities will come soon..Giving the list of such companies :Bootstrap Technology, Hyderabad SAT infotech, Hyderabadand such many more...Bootstrap Technology, Hyderabad is the biggest cheater.. conducting interview like big companies selecting almost everyone and asking for money shamelessly. .be careful guys.. its your career and money...

Thank You

true...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2013, 10:10:19 PM6/27/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:37:45 AM11/3/13
www.glosap.com - Ramaswamy & Venkatesh Babu - Sorry sir!! Apologies – Gopi Chand - SAP FICO Consultant

Apologies!!! Hi Management team, I am very much sorry for posting and spreading all the false statement and spam messages...i was terminated due to my un authorized leave continuously and poor performance not meeting the customer expectations, Due to emotional, i have done the mistake of publishing some false messages...Pls forgive me and my sincere apologies to the management and thanks for giving an opportunity in your esteemed organisation and giving good guidelines to overcome my Functional/technical and personal capabilities. Great support for your Project team who had given an internal training for 3 weeks and paid me for my career improvements. my heartfelt thanks to your team and my other fellow colleagues - All the very best for your future project. I don't know how to remove all my false statements from the site, but i need to say my apologies..-Gopichand, FICO Consultant, Andhra Pradesh

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:40:25 AM11/3/13
On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 4:31:21 AM UTC+8, ramg...@gmail.com wrote:
> ##
>

> Hi Friends,
>
> This is to inform you if you receive call from Glosap Consulting pte.ltd from singapore or malaysia

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:41:11 AM11/3/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:41:26 AM11/3/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:41:53 AM11/3/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:44:51 AM11/3/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:45:38 AM11/3/13
Apologies!!! Hi Glosap Management team, I am very much sorry for posting and spreading all the false statement and spam messages...i was terminated due to my un authorized leave continuously and poor performance not meeting the customer expectations, Due to emotional, i have done the mistake of publishing some false messages...Pls forgive me and my sincere apologies to the management and thanks for giving an opportunity in your esteemed organisation and giving good guidelines to overcome my Functional/technical and personal capabilities. Great support for your Project team who had given an internal training for 3 weeks and paid me for my career improvements. my heartfelt thanks to your team and my other fellow colleagues - All the very best for your future project. I don't know how to remove all my false statements from the site, but i need to say my apologies..-Gopichand, FICO Consultant, Andhra Pradesh

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:46:41 AM11/3/13
Apologies!!! Hi Glosap Management team, I am very sorry!!! for posting and spreading all the false statement and spam messages...i was terminated due to my un authorized leave continuously and poor performance not meeting the customer expectations, Due to emotional, i have done the mistake of publishing some false messages...Pls forgive me and my sincere apologies to the management and thanks for giving an opportunity in your esteemed organisation and giving good guidelines to overcome my Functional/technical and personal capabilities. Great support for your Project team who had given an internal training for 3 weeks and paid me for my career improvements. my heartfelt thanks to your team and my other fellow colleagues - All the very best for your future project. I don't know how to remove all my false statements from the site, but i need to say my apologies..-Gopichand, FICO Consultant, Andhra Pradesh

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:47:25 AM11/3/13

ramago...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 9:47:41 AM11/3/13

ramag...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2013, 2:57:51 AM11/15/13
> > Bootstrap Technology, Hyderabad is the biggest cheater.. conducting
>
> > interview like big companies selecting almost everyone and asking for
>
> > money shamelessly. .
>

> > be careful guys.. its your career and money...

TCS technology

IBM India

Wipro Technilogy

Satyam, Hydrabad