Is this thing still on? Here is where we moved to...

Allen Huffman

Apr 11, 2019, 9:09:54 PM4/11/19
I was very surprised to find posts here over the past years. I thought spam took this whole list down a decade ago.

In case you are wondering where we went, we are here:

Stephen H. Fischer

Apr 12, 2019, 1:00:27 AM4/12/19
It did, but the spam bomb cyclone finally ended.

Very little traffic, we pointed people to [CoCo]

SHF

Allen Huffman

Apr 12, 2019, 1:14:59 PM4/12/19
On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 12:00:27 AM UTC-5, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> It did, but the spam bomb cyclone finally ended.
>
> Very little traffic, we pointed people to [CoCo]
>
> SHF

I've very glad Dennis was able to give us a new home that has lasted.

Someone was archiving all the old messages and making a database (from a post on Facebook awhile back). I am hopeful we end up with a good archive of all these historical posts as they have some real history in them. I'm going to enjoy reading back through the rumors and discussions of the "CoCo 4" projects in the early 90s.

Stephen H. Fischer

Apr 12, 2019, 5:14:05 PM4/12/19
Wow, you are unique in wanting to read CoCo4 posts.

We stopped DEAD someone wanting to start another one on Facebook recently.

The only CoCo4 posts of interest are REAL projects that are available
now or will soon be.

The amount of new hardware and software for the CoCo is mind blowing.

SHF

os9dude

Apr 12, 2019, 9:23:13 PM4/12/19
On Thursday April 11 2019, Allen Huffman wrote:

> I was very surprised to find posts here over the past years. I thought spam took
> this whole list down a decade ago.

I keep a watch on this and other two Tandy / OS9 related newsgroups, stuff does creep in once in a while.

Indeed the days of the spam infestation were BAD.

-- RP