Fear me - my wrath on bit.listserv.coco

Anonymous

Oct 22, 2004, 2:36:10 PM10/22/04
There are some who refuse to take my warnings seriously. I commanded all of my followers to stay out of bit.listserv.coco, but there are some who have disobeyed.

Into the pit of fire you go, sent by me personally, I shall follow all of you into the hellfire that I have prepared for you. The end is near!

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Anonymous

Oct 22, 2004, 2:36:10 PM10/22/04

Anonymous Sender

Oct 22, 2004, 2:46:08 PM10/22/04

Col.Steve Austin Ret.

Oct 23, 2004, 5:10:55 AM10/23/04

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Leon Howell

Oct 26, 2004, 3:18:15 PM10/26/04
> There are some who refuse to take my warnings seriously.

You expect to be taken seriously? you really are stupit.

> I commanded all of my followers to stay out of bit.listserv.coco, but there >are some who have disobeyed.

You think you have followers? you're even stupider than we all
thought. Egotistical, too.

> The end is near!

Only for you. Go delete yourself.

Leon Howell

Oct 29, 2004, 4:50:06 PM10/29/04
Come on everybody, don't let this moron scare you off. Come back to
bit.listserv.coco.

R Perea

Oct 29, 2004, 8:33:44 PM10/29/04
Don't worry, we're here... lurking but not because the troll's posts, what
can he do? NOTHING!, so trolly gets off posting selfgratifying messages...
that'll be the day when I let a lowlife shoosh me out of a newsgroup, let
alone bit.listserv.coco ;-)

Things have been pretty quiet around here though, CoCo wise.

Been having somewhat of a hard time setting up Keil's CoCo emulator in my XP
machine, I know that the solution is to dedicate a little bit more into
tweaking some settings here and there.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-

"Leon Howell" <purita...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Phil

Apr 2, 2016, 1:32:27 PM4/2/16
To: R Perea
Re: Re: Fear me - my wrath on bit.listserv.coco
By: R Perea to bit.listserv.coco on Fri Oct 29 2004 20:33:44

> Been having somewhat of a hard time setting up Keil's CoCo emulator in my XP
> machine, I know that the solution is to dedicate a little bit more into
> tweaking some settings here and there.

Question: when I try and run the emulator it's telling me that my computer does not support full screen. Is there any way
to work around this?

Thanks
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
* cyberchatnet.dynu.com - Virginia - telnet://CYBERCHATNET.DYNU.COM