Test message

Interenet Newsgroups

Mar 29, 2016, 9:52:44 PM3/29/16
Hello and I am the sysop of Wildcat.dynu.com. I would like to make this mail
list available on my bbs system. I do support OS( and Rsdos. Would that be
ok?

Stephen H. Fischer

Mar 29, 2016, 10:42:24 PM3/29/16
Pointless!

The CoCo users have moved on (Actually we were forced to move by a sick
person making the number of spam messages per day into the thousands).

There are 1,125 members on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/?fref=ts

and 500- 600 on the mailing list which was set up to be a protected list
replacing Bit.List.CoCo

The News is supported by less and less ISPs as time goes by, EarthLink only
allows older members to use their servers. (Wants to stop and will at some
point.)

SHF

"Interenet Newsgroups" <ptayl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Phil

Mar 31, 2016, 8:33:44 PM3/31/16
To: Stephen H. Fischer
Re: Re: Test message
By: Stephen H. Fischer to bit.listserv.coco on Tue Mar 29 2016 19:34:22

THat link did not come from me.

My bbs system has a very strict policy. The users have to validate their account and if they post spam its one strick your
out policy.

> The News is supported by less and less ISPs as time goes by, EarthLink only
> And no, the [CoCo] mailing list cannot be echoed.

--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
* cyberchatnet.dynu.com - Virginia - telnet://CYBERCHATNET.DYNU.COM