lots of items to unload

Charles Joseph Scanlon

Aug 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/19/00
well, I dug out all my coco stuff for the pennfest
(now will we drive the ten hours there?)
geeze I got a lot of stuff
what do you need?
this time I got it out and am ready to share
so if you contacted me in the past please remind me
especially Poitras, etc.
thnaks

Charles Joseph Scanlon

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
Just dug out four copies each of Bill Barden's Color COmputer Graphics,
and his Color COmputer ASsembly LAnguage Programming. ALso got his
connecting the coco to the real world with disk. ALso Destafano's
COmplete Turn of the SCrew, Van DE Poel's stuff, etc. etc.
Who wants to read this winter?

Bob van der Poel

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
Charles Joseph Scanlon wrote:

> Just dug out four copies each of Bill Barden's Color COmputer Graphics,
> and his Color COmputer ASsembly LAnguage Programming. ALso got his
> connecting the coco to the real world with disk. ALso Destafano's
> COmplete Turn of the SCrew, Van DE Poel's stuff, etc. etc.
> Who wants to read this winter?

Please, it's "van der Poel". Only name I have, so I have to look after
it...

--
__
/ ) / Bob van der Poel

Charles Joseph Scanlon

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
sorry
I was too tired
good to see you still active
how did you early geniuses (genii?) do all that great stuff?
it's still good a generAtion later

Rogelio Perea H.

Aug 22, 2000, 2:30:47 AM8/22/00
to ant...@snet.net
ant...@snet.net wrote:

> Just dug out four copies each of Bill Barden's Color COmputer
> Graphics, and his Color COmputer ASsembly LAnguage Programming. ALso
> got his connecting the coco to the real world with disk. ALso
> Destafano's COmplete Turn of the SCrew, Van DE Poel's stuff, etc. etc.
> Who wants to read this winter?

Mmmmm, already nabbed Barden's CoCo Graphics and Assembly Language
books... I'd go for the other books though. Still have some time to
clean the furnace for the upcoming winter, and a good CoCo book (along
with hot coco!) provides for a very relaxing time after work!

Let me know about the books.

--
-=-=-=-
Rogelio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

telpoc...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 8:34:26 AM4/5/17
Hello! Hope you're doing great.

I know this is a very old post, but still. Any chance you still have the "Connecting the CoCo to the Real World" book? I can't find any more references to it than this post and mentions of it in the Rainbow magazine.

Thanks!