T&D Software / Tom Dykema

Neil Morrison

Apr 18, 2002, 1:41:03 PM4/18/02
Has anyone heard anything from Tom Dykema of T&D Software?
Does he have an email address?
Is T&D still running?

--

Regards,

Neil

Mike Snyder

Apr 24, 2002, 10:05:55 AM4/24/02
No, T&D is no longer operating, and Tom no longer has any of the software
from his T&D days. I was able to reach him by phone two or three years ago
(he has a computer store in Michigan), and got permission to release all my
previously-T&D software (stuff I had sold the rights to, basically) to the
public. He didn't mind, and seemed surprised that there was still an
interest in CoCo stuff at all.

Through requests (and pleading), I found several people who were able to
supply me with emulator .DSK (or *actual* 5.25" disk) copies of the T&D
issues containing my programs (which were almost all of them for a period of
2 or 3 years toward the end of their run). From these, I made .DSK files
containing my games:

http://www.prowler-pro.com/coco/

Hope that helps.

Mike Snyder
Prowler Productions

"Neil Morrison" <neil...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

tim lindner

Apr 24, 2002, 12:14:24 PM4/24/02
Neil Morrison <neil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone heard anything from Tom Dykema of T&D Software?
> Does he have an email address?
> Is T&D still running?

Look at this completed auction I just found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2017571422

Looks to be a large load of T&D disks (plus some other stuff).

I'm sorry to have missed that one!

--
tim lindner tlin...@ix.netcom.com

"Life. Don't talk to me about life." - Marvin, the android

Neil Morrison

Apr 24, 2002, 2:16:15 PM4/24/02
This was the real Mother Lode:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2010887826

which I was VERY happy to get.

--

Regards,

Neil

"tim lindner" <tlin...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Mo

Apr 25, 2002, 12:23:51 AM4/25/02
Congratulations! I saw that but passed it over because of a lack of photos.
I didn't notice the 2000 T&D disk part! I guess you've got alot of archiving
to do!
Mo

eyero...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2013, 2:26:06 PM11/6/13
The T&D software disks were numbered over 200 when I last visited computers & more in holland michigan. I used to sell them games back in those days, And would love to get as many of them as possible.