HUGE Coco 3 package for sale on eBay

erlansonc

Jan 31, 2010, 8:45:49 PM1/31/10
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290397788054

This is the BIGGEST CoCo package to ever hit eBay.

Includes:

- One working COCO 3
- One non-working COCO 3 (you may be able to get it to turn on? I
figured I would just throw it in!)
- TRS-80 MULTI-PAK INTERFACE
- Direct Connect Modem Pak
- TRS-80 COLOR MOUSE
- TRS-80 DELUXE JOYSTICK
- TRS-80 Color Computer DISC controller (Cat# 26-3029
- TRS-80 5.25 MINI DISC DRIVE
- Amdek Amdisk DUAL 3" drive
- TRS-80 Line Printer VII printer (does both parallel and serial
printing)
- RoboCop game cartridge
- Thexder game cartridge
- A box containing all kinds of manuals and some misc cables
- A case of misc floppy discs, games, BBS programs, etc etc.
- All of my childhood memories of programming on this system for
hours. This was my system back during the early 80s.

There's well over $1000 of COCO system here. I hate to part with
it, but we have to clear out the space.

mkhw...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2013, 12:19:26 PM9/1/13
I am interested in multi pak what you asking for it?

mkhw...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2013, 12:21:30 PM9/1/13