What I Want (fwd)

1 view

Sasha Stone

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
-----Forwarded from Heaven-----
From: God [mailto:G...@Heaven.Com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 7:41 AM
To: CINE...@AMERICAN.EDU

What do I want? Do you really have to ask?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to me. Sock it to me.
And while you're sockin' it to me, could you throw in a DVD player?
And could someone put Pamela Anderson's implants back in?
Maybe you could send up some Starbucks coffee.
Perhaps I could meet Leonardo Dicaprio?
While you're at it, could send the Catholics somewhere else? I grow tired
of hearing their confessions. Particularly when they involve Pamela
Anderson.
I'm missing the 'Scorch' beanie baby.
I could use a new Lexus SUV.
Can someone maybe possibly get me an imported ham from Parma?
How about a date with Carmen Electra?
While you're at it, a free screening of Episode One.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to me. Sock it to me.

g...@burned-out.org