Highlander II or Hamlet

Katia P. Bespalhok

Nov 21, 1991, 4:50:31 PM11/21/91
Hi everybody
I want to thank you for the advices but we decided to watch both.
On tuesday we saw Highlander II and we will see Hamlet tomorrow.
My opinion about Highlander II is that the film is a BIG MISTAKE!
It was really a torture.
I think that Hamlet will be better.It is almost impossible to be worst!
I love literature and I think that this can help a lot.Let's see...
Katia
P.S.My friends hated the film too .

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# KATIA PIRES BESPALHOK #
# STUDENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE #
# AT UNIVERSIDADE ESTADUAL DE LONDRINA #
# - BRAZIL- #
# E_MAIL : ESTAGIO AT BRFUEL.BITNET #

regp...@googlemail.com

Jun 9, 2012, 11:03:14 PM6/9/12