Woody Allen Pappy?

1 view

Sasha Stone

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
I heard a rumor that Woody and Soon-Yi are parents now? Does anyone know
the details?

Sasha

Caro...@aol.com

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99

The baby is a five month old girl they've named Bechet after Sidney Bechet.
The media is speculating the baby is adopted because they have no pics of
Soon-Yi pregnant. However, they don't photograph her enough to be 100% sure
about that.

Carol

ating

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Sasha Stone wrote:

> I heard a rumor that Woody and Soon-Yi are parents now? Does anyone know
> the details?

Sigh. Since no one else will admit to being a tabloid-monger...The New
York Post published a picture of the happy couple pushing a newborn in a
carriage down Madison Avenue. The Woodman would not comment on whether or
not the child is adopted. Somewhat relevant observations: recent photos
of Soon-Yi did not seem to reveal an advanced pregnancy. The infant, as
seen in the one close-up photo published, does not seem to be of mixed
race; she appears to be all-Asian. Before I get flamed here, I will state
that it is indeed difficult to tell definitively the racial background of
freshly-hatched humans...

Andy T.

CariAnnV

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <v01530500b34a2fce9a7e@[207.218.35.97]>, Sasha Stone
<sst...@PRIMENET.COM> writes:

>I heard a rumor that Woody and Soon-Yi are parents now? Does anyone know
>the details?
>

>Sasha

Hi Sasha - I understand they adopted a little girl - the Times has a picture of
all three of them - she's about 6 months old, named after a saxophonist he was
friends with.

I know you love him - but I get grossed out thinking about him married to the
adopted daughter of his ex, and now adopting another daughter with her.

Carolyne

Band...@aol.com

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
I'm surprised Soon-Yi and her stepfather/husband didn't ask Mia Farrow to
carry the baby.

Crystal

barbrose

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
> Hi Sasha - I understand they adopted a little girl - the Times
has a picture of
> all three of them - she's about 6 months old, named after a
saxophonist he was
> friends with.
>
> I know you love him - but I get grossed out thinking about him
married to the
> adopted daughter of his ex, and now adopting another daughter
with her.

> Carolyne

Maybe he's just planning for his old age. :-)

Barbara