Austin Story

Kristen Mahan-Moutaw

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
I hear the inside scoop on Austin is that it is the Hollywood of Texas - I hear such stars as Matthew McCoughna... and Sandra Bullock own homes down there and HOPE FLOATS was even filmed there and other films as well.

So what is the inside scoop?

-K

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kristen Mahan-Moutaw
k...@TheCNI.org
Colorado Neurological Institute
Englewood, CO USA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

>>> Jamey Smith <jjs...@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU> 04/29 10:13 AM >>>
Thanks to Kristen, Sasha, and Andy for the LA info. It's exactly the sort
of stuff I was looking for. If anyone ever needs the inside scoop on
Austin, let me know.

Jamey

Joe Stephen Fay

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Oh, I forgot one thing. Yes, we do have WWW.FATBOY.COM, I mean Harry
Knowles. You can even smell him from Waco.

Joe Stephen Fay

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Austin is now being called the "third coast". There is New York, L.A., and
us. By the way, I live in Austin. About a week ago, I saw McConaughey
running down by Town Lake. I could take you to Sandra Bullock's house.
Robert Rodriguez lives here. Mike Judge...Blah blah blah. Yeah, we got it
goin on.