coolest movie moment

1 view

barbrose

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
> >Oh yes or the scene where Red (Morgan Freeman) finds the
money
> >and the note under the rock. God, I love that movie.
> >
> Oh, me too. What a great movie. I sob during the last
fifteen minutes.
> Really, I think it's the writing (perhaps the adaptation) that
does it for
> me, as well as Freeman's voiceover. As good as Robbins is,
Morgan Freeman
> steals the movie, imo.
>
> Sasha
> PS Barb, did you ever tell what the great killer was?

Hmmmmm...no, I did not...it was a 'tidal wave' which swept over
Bangladesh. According to the trivia contest I was in last week,
it occurred on April 30, 1991. I can't quite remember the
number of people they said were killed...but it was a lot.

Barbara

Sasha Stone

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99

Jeff Miles

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
>urk, i have to ask.... what movie are we talking about here?
>
>>>I prefer the earlier scene when she burns the eggs.
>>
>> Oh come on guys. Nothing beats the site of her sweatty panties as
>>she climbed into a spacesuit at the end of the original.
>>
>>Jeff M

ALIEN of course;o)

Jeff M

Lev David

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
C'mon! I can't believe nobody's mentioned the "You talkin' to me?" scene
from Taxi Driver!!!! What about the "I couldabeenacontender" speech from
Raging Bull????

Some pure-cheese favourite goodbyes:

Gizmo's "Bye-bye Beelie," (Gremlins), and
Schwarzenwhatsit's thumbs-up as he goes molten at the end of Terminator 2.

Any other favourite goodbyes?

-LeV-

>My favorite is in the LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK, when the guy's in the outhouse
>and bigfoot starts shaking it.
>
>Another is in Switchblade Sisters when the main gang leader isn't wearing a
>shirt. She's got nice boobies.

Lev David

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99