Clitorrious Errectus/Re: Life Ain't So Beautiful

Sasha Stone

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>In a message dated 99-04-29 10:29:20 EDT, Sasha you write:

>But where would woman's inspiration in life be without a fully loaded male
>penis? You'd be doomed to a life listening to Jewel and watching "The View".

Ha. Yeah, okay, that's true. JEWEL! Isn't she popular with you
testical-danglers? How about Alannis and watching "The View"?

>The male penis is the pole that keeps the flag of our great country waving.

Wouldn't that be funny if they just went ahead and put a big ol' white
boner on a flag?

>Every time I wake up in the morning with a piss-boner, I just have to smile,
>salute it, and say, "God Bless America!" God bless him indeed.

Hee hee hee ha ha. Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning, albeit a
sick one.

>The penis is the great equalizer among men. A troll-like shlub like Ron
>Jeremy can be worshipped like a god because of it.

A career can be made by the mere hint of having a huge schlong - Liam Neeson.

>By the way, I'm very satisfied with the size of my penis, so please don't
>take this as a plea of inadequacy.

Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause. Incidentally, you never hear
women lamenting the size of their - ahem - clit-o-ris. Sounds like an
extinct dino, doesn't it?

Sasha

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause. Incidentally, you never hear
>women lamenting the size of their - ahem - clit-o-ris. Sounds like an
>extinct dino, doesn't it?
>
>Sasha

That's because men can hardly find it, let alone measure it!

Films that should never be made:-

THE NEW FOREST BURNING

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://huizen.dds.nl/~phranc/

Sasha Stone

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>That's because men can hardly find it, let alone measure it!

D'oh! And you admit this publicly? Mark, you have to learn how to fake
it. I mean, that is to say, what Laurie Anderson would say: if we can't
make it, we're gonna fake it.

INT. MARK'S FLAT - DAY

Mark, gets up from his computer screen, consults "Our Bodies, Ourselves",
spots the ... spot.

MARK
Eureka!

He sits back down at his desk, types the following:

"Well, size shouldn't matter, after all."

OCC-Best cinematic orgasm: Kevin Kline in A FISH CALLED WANDA
Worst: Sharon Stone in BASIC INSTINCT (oy!).

Sasha

me

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Sasha Stone wrote:

> >In a message dated 99-04-29 10:29:20 EDT, Sasha you write:
>
> >But where would woman's inspiration in life be without a fully loaded male
> >penis? You'd be doomed to a life listening to Jewel and watching "The View".
>
> Ha. Yeah, okay, that's true. JEWEL! Isn't she popular with you
> testical-danglers? How about Alannis and watching "The View"?

alanis... argh.... thank you impotence.

> >The male penis is the pole that keeps the flag of our great country waving.
> >
> Wouldn't that be funny if they just went ahead and put a big ol' white
> boner on a flag?

well, they are working on restoring the washington monument at present. no
word yet on whether the final result will be circumsized or not.

> >The penis is the great equalizer among men. A troll-like shlub like Ron
> >Jeremy can be worshipped like a god because of it.
> >
> A career can be made by the mere hint of having a huge schlong - Liam Neeson.

hey, are you dissing liam neeson? i like him!

> >By the way, I'm very satisfied with the size of my penis, so please don't
> >take this as a plea of inadequacy.
> >

> Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause. Incidentally, you never hear
> women lamenting the size of their - ahem - clit-o-ris. Sounds like an
> extinct dino, doesn't it?

call the little pink mouse mover button on the middle of a laptop keyboard
easy- or difficult- to use. i just revere it.

-myron

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
What can I say, I'm English! We're not even told about it until we're 30,
and that's only cause we can finally afford the Discovery Channel.

Mark

CariAnnV

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
In article <v01530501b34e251440c8@[207.218.34.168]>, Sasha Stone
<sst...@PRIMENET.COM> writes:

> Incidentally, you never hear
>women lamenting the size of their - ahem - clit-o-ris. Sounds like an
>extinct dino, doesn't it?
>

>Sasha

You mean we don't all have the same size....you mean mine might be
compartively.....um....small? Quick I need to build a big building and name it
after myself.

Carolyne

Srinivas Balakrishna

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99