Penis Control

Kristen Mahan-Moutaw

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Ohmygod, I am going to get fired for laughing too loud and too hard. Damn you Sasha!

"Well I, for one, am in favor of outlawing penises." [slaps thigh and drops head, shoulders shaking uncontrollably]. HILARIOUS

-K

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kristen Mahan-Moutaw
k...@TheCNI.org
Colorado Neurological Institute
Englewood, CO USA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

>>> Sasha Stone <sst...@PRIMENET.COM> 04/29 8:25 AM >>>
Shari writes:

We do not, however, outlaw knives, pens, chains, rock,
>wire, fire, rope, hands, or penises.

Well, I, for one, am in favor of the outlawing of penises. Or at least
'Penis Control." Let's face it, if we could do that...we wouldn't need
gun control. After all, we "fix" dogs and horses. Why not men?

(Snicker snicker)

Sasha

Sasha Stone

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99