General transmission program for all TI-8* calculators

M.O.B. i L.

Nov 12, 2010, 8:52:28 AM11/12/10
I wonder if there is a program for TI-83 Plus, TI-82 STATS, or TI-89
that allows me to transmit TI-Basic programs to TI-82 (Classic and
Parcus) and the other TI calculators. Obviously this would need to be an
Asm-program.

The reason is that I work as a teacher and would like a simple way to
distribute programs in class. I don't want to carry more than one
calculator. I do realize that TI-82 and TI-89 have different TI-Basic
dialects than the others but I should be able to store the programs in
different TI-Basic dialects in the data for the general transmission
program.

Now I have to carry three calculators: TI-82, TI-83 Plus (or the
TI-Basic compatible TI-82 STATS), and TI-89. Of course I could carry a
laptop computer and a TI-GRAPH LINK but it would be more comfortable if
I could use a single calculator.