Cheapest now selling programmable calculator

M.O.B. i L.

Apr 14, 2010, 3:35:48 PM4/14/10
I have recently bought a used TI-57 (TI Programmable 57) at an Internet
auction. I have owned a TI-57 LCD since the summer of 1982. That however
suffers from the well known keyboard problem. I did learn to program it
though and used it every day for about a year. After that I bought a
CASIO fx-180p. That had the disadvantage that the programs could not be
edited -- you hade to retype them from scratch if there were any errors
in them. On the other hand the keyboard worked. Now it seems that the
entry costs for people who wants to learn how to program are higher.
Which is the cheapest now selling programmable calculator (i.e. that is
still being manufactured)? It should preferably have the possibility to
edit the programs in the calculator.

M.O.B. i L.

Apr 21, 2010, 3:56:47 PM4/21/10