Any purchased Warcrafts Radiolink?

bharris

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

I was just wondering how well these work and if anyone here has gotten one yet..

Bill

Andrew Chen

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

If this is the radiolink that's instructions were posted on TICALC, it's
supposed to be a hoax. Some people built it and it didn't work.

bharris <bha...@m-net.arbornet.org> wrote in article
<bharris-0509...@newshub.sdsu.edu>...
: I was just wondering how well these work and if anyone here has gotten
one yet..
:
:
: Bill
:

Elliott Friedman

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

In article <01bb9ddb$4a68c740$2c43...@achen19.nwlink.com>, "Andrew Chen"
<ach...@mail.idt.net> wrote:

Bill,
I would like to purchase one, how do I do it? is there a 1-800 #?
What's the address?

Thanks,
Alives
elli...@hargray.com

bunny....@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2012, 12:21:30 AM9/23/12
I've been looking for some decent reviews to purchase Warcraft Conquest and found this one to be more accurate.

http://www.wassupreviews.com/going-way-beyond-the-basics-in-world-of-warcraft/