Celestial Navigation for TI-80 and TI-84 plus?

reply@thegroup

Jan 9, 2011, 8:54:48 AM1/9/11
I've got a TI-80 and a TI-84 plus and I'm looking for Celestial
Navigation programs for them.

I found one for the TI-84 called "Navigate" on TICalc.org, but it
crashes when I run it.

Any other suggestions, especially for the TI-80 as these are now a
dime a dozen :)

M.O.B. i L.

Jan 9, 2011, 2:57:58 PM1/9/11

I don't know, but there is an open source program for phones with Java
ME that's called Compass: <http://www.getjar.com/mobile/1155/compass/>
or <http://www.qcontinuum.org/compass/>. It could probably be translated
into TI-Basic.

The TI-80's doesn't have any linking AFAIK. Do you plan to enter this
program by hand into each TI-80 or will you construct a robot to type it in?

Please report back if you find anything suitable since I would also be
interested in this.