Taj Mahal Tour !!!! India Exclusive packages

Anuj ARora

Sep 24, 2010, 3:02:48 AM9/24/10
Greetings from Taj Mahal Tour !!!!

Dear Sir / Madam

Taj Mahal Tours Is wholesale travel and tour marketing company
offering a wide range of inbound travel related products from hotel
reservations of all budgets, packages, and sightseeing options &
customized solutions especially to the travel agents & tour operator
markets.

We have worldwide tie ups with reputed & professional companies to
ensure that our client's needs are taken care in most reliable,
friendly & service oriented manner. Currently, our company has offices
in New Delhi and Bangalore ,Karnal- with sales representatives in
various key cities in India.

We specialize in customized tour packages and purvey to hotel
reservations of all budgets, worldwide packages, rubbernecking,
renting transports etc to the travel agents & tour operator markets.
We also work closely with INTACH (Indian National Trust for Art and
Culture Heritage).
A team of professionals with vast endurance to travel industry have
come together to create a dedicated, able and emphatic team, which can
cater to every need of the discerning and discreet travelers.

Currently, the company has head office in New Delhi and
representatives in Chandigarh, Haryana & associate offices in
Hyderabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Bangalore, Jaipur,
Indore, Bhopal, and Chennai.

We are passionate about our business; at the same time we are an
accountable, culpable and liable company dedicated to the growth of
the travel & tourism industry globally. Continuing with the tradition
of its commitment to service that is provided by us, it is also august
to trumpet the efficiency which has got no replica of its own hereby
and hereafter thus ensuring an accurate and prompt service to all.
Most importantly, we have strong belief in being a partner who is
determined on building & nurturing productive, mutually beneficial
relationships with our suppliers, providers, travel trade
organizations, agents and customers.

To facilitate our partners and enable them to access our various
products with greater ease and convert business for themselves faster
our email addresses are:

In addition to all the above facts , our main thrust in coming days
is on developing a nurturing , productive & mutually beneficial
relationships with all our suppliers, providers, travel trade
organizations, agents and customers.

Feel Free For any Enquires
Thanx and Regards:

Anuj Budhiraja
+918950507307
+919068120559

Email us: in...@tajmahltours.com
www.TajMahalTours.com

Deepak Khurana
(Director)
Mb. +91-9215585094
Mb. +91-9050403080
Tel-Fax +91- 0184 -4035094

Head Office :
3/160, 1 st floor , Sunder Vihar ,Outer Ring Road
(New Delhi)-110087

Operations Office :
423, Mughal Canal, Market Karnal, (Haryana)-132001

Skypee : deepak1416

Pioneer Holidays

May 28, 2022, 5:02:51 AM5/28/22
Taj Mahal Tour Packages with Luxury Deals at Pioneer Holidays

A luxury trip to India will remind you of the magnificent architecture and natural beauty. Your visit to Agra will cherish you with the amazing beauty of a great architectural design.

Agra is the place of the masterpiece monument Taj Mahal which is situated on the banks of the holy river Yamuna. It is a symbol of true love which still exists as a storyteller of the Mughal period.

This wonderful monument was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the sweet memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The queen was dying during the birth of her 14th child.

The beauty of this grand monument is beyond your dreams. This picturesque monument is the most selected place in the world.

The Taj Mahal is considered to be the best example of Mughal architecture which forms a great combination of Indian and Persian style.

The construction of this wonderful building started around 1632 AD and was completed around 1653. Thousands of artisans and craftsmen were employed in the construction of the Taj Mahal.

The construction of this monument was entrusted with a board of architects under grand supervision. Makarmat Khan, Abdul Karim Mamoor Khan and Ustad Ahmed Lahori are the architects of the time. But Ustad Lahori is generally considered to be the chief designer.

Raw materials were brought from all corners of the country and also from Central Asia. Red sandstone was brought from Fatehpur Sikri, crystal and jade from chine, jasper from Punjab, coal and cornelian from Arabia, sapphire and lapis lazuli from Sri Lanka, turquoise from Tibet and diamonds from emerald.

It took a fleet of thousands of elephants to transport all these raw materials. The main material of the Taj - white marble was brought from the colored state of Rajasthan.

If you want to witness the history and glory of the Taj, book your trip with our Taj Mahal Tour Packages. This is the best way to see this wonderful city rich in historical culture and monuments.

This tour package completely takes care of all your travel needs like accommodation, transportation, ticket reservation, food, guide etc.

Agra is not only home to the Taj Mahal but also has some other UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These are Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Itmad-ud-Daulah, Tomb of Akbar the Great, Chini Ka Rauja and Sikandra.

Same day Agra tour package included only Taj Mahal sightseeing, Agra Fort and shopping in local markets. Here you can buy some of the best handicraft items. You can increase your time and explore all the places with complete knowledge.

Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site which was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visitors can explore many fairy-tale palaces like Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Aam, Shahjahani Mahal, Jehangir Palace, Angoori Bagh etc.

Fatehpur Sikri is one of the most outstanding places which are located about 37 kms from Agra. It was also built by the Mughal emperor Akbar, which was built with red sandstone.

Buland Darwaza is the entrance gate of Fatehpur Sikri. Visitors can see the Panch Mahal (a five-storey building) in the interior of the area. This place is also known as Vijay Nagari.

We well understand that every tourist is different, so we offer Golden Triangle Tour Packages as per a particular need and budget. We are using all modes of transport like car, bus, train or flight, you can choose any one.

Taj Mahal Tour Packages with Luxury Deals at Pioneer Holidays

Experience the wonderful Taj Mahal Tour Packages with Incredible Trip to India will help you remember unforgettable tourist attraction places and some major heritage sites. Explore Agra Day Trip to Taj Mahal will make you fall in love with the astonishing grandeur of an incredible engineering plan.

Visit the magnificent monument which is made by white marble see the Taj Mahal. It is situated on the banks of the heavenly Yamuna. It is the image of real romance that is available even today as a storyteller of the Mughal period.

This magnificent landmark was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the sweet memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The sovereign was kicking the bucket during the introduction of his fourteenth child.

The excellence of this magnificent landmark is beyond your imaginations. This beautiful landmark is the most chosen place on the planet. The Taj Mahal is seen as the best example of Mughal engineering which is an extraordinary blend of Indian and Persian styles.

The development of this grand structure began around 1632 AD and ended around 1653. A large number of craftsmen and experts were used in the development of the Taj Mahal.

Red sandstone was brought from Fatehpur Sikri, gem and jade from chine, jasper from Punjab, coal and cornelian from Arabia, sapphire and lapis lazuli from Sri Lanka, turquoise from Tibet and precious stone from emerald.

It took a hand of thousands of elephants to send such a large number of natural materials. The original material of the Taj - white marble was brought from the shaded region of Rajasthan.

If you have any desire to witness the experiences and grandeur of the Taj, book your excursion with our Taj Mahal Tour Packages. This is the most effective way to see this magnificent city rich in verifiable culture and sights.

This travel bundle is fully related to all your movement needs like convenience, transportation, ticket reservation, food, guide etc.

Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, yet apart from a few other UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These are Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Itmad-ud-Daula, Tomb of Akbar the Great, Chini Ka Rauja and Sikandra.

The bundle of tours to Agra on the same day only included visits to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and shopping in the neighboring markets. Here you can get probably the best craftsmanship things. You can extend your time and check every single spot with complete details.

Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site which was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Guests can check out several imaginary palaces like Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Aam, Shahjahani Mahal, Jahangir Palace, Angoori Bagh etc.

Fatehpur Sikri is one of the most extraordinary places which are located about 37 kms from Agra. Similarly, Mughal chief Akbar also did work, on which red sandstone work was done.

Buland Darwaza is the entrance gate of Fatehpur Sikri. Guests can see the Panch Mahal (a five-storey working one) inside the area. This place is otherwise called as Vijay Nagari.

We certainly know that every traveller is unique, so we offer Golden Triangle Tour Packages with 3 major cities in India. We are using all modes of transport like vehicle, transport, train or flight, you can choose any one.

Location: C-56, MMIG, Indra Puram, Agra - 282001, India.
Email: in...@tajmahaldaytour.net
Web: https://www.tajmahaldaytour.net/
Call / Whatsapp: +91 9536 40 2001
Call / Whatsapp: +91 9536 40 5008