Taj Mahal Tour !!!! India Exclusive packages

Anuj ARora

Sep 24, 2010, 3:02:48 AM9/24/10
Greetings from Taj Mahal Tour !!!!

Dear Sir / Madam

Taj Mahal Tours Is wholesale travel and tour marketing company
offering a wide range of inbound travel related products from hotel
reservations of all budgets, packages, and sightseeing options &
customized solutions especially to the travel agents & tour operator
markets.

We have worldwide tie ups with reputed & professional companies to
ensure that our client's needs are taken care in most reliable,
friendly & service oriented manner. Currently, our company has offices
in New Delhi and Bangalore ,Karnal- with sales representatives in
various key cities in India.

We specialize in customized tour packages and purvey to hotel
reservations of all budgets, worldwide packages, rubbernecking,
renting transports etc to the travel agents & tour operator markets.
We also work closely with INTACH (Indian National Trust for Art and
Culture Heritage).
A team of professionals with vast endurance to travel industry have
come together to create a dedicated, able and emphatic team, which can
cater to every need of the discerning and discreet travelers.

Currently, the company has head office in New Delhi and
representatives in Chandigarh, Haryana & associate offices in
Hyderabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Bangalore, Jaipur,
Indore, Bhopal, and Chennai.

We are passionate about our business; at the same time we are an
accountable, culpable and liable company dedicated to the growth of
the travel & tourism industry globally. Continuing with the tradition
of its commitment to service that is provided by us, it is also august
to trumpet the efficiency which has got no replica of its own hereby
and hereafter thus ensuring an accurate and prompt service to all.
Most importantly, we have strong belief in being a partner who is
determined on building & nurturing productive, mutually beneficial
relationships with our suppliers, providers, travel trade
organizations, agents and customers.

To facilitate our partners and enable them to access our various
products with greater ease and convert business for themselves faster
our email addresses are:

In addition to all the above facts , our main thrust in coming days
is on developing a nurturing , productive & mutually beneficial
relationships with all our suppliers, providers, travel trade
organizations, agents and customers.

Feel Free For any Enquires
Thanx and Regards:

Anuj Budhiraja
+918950507307
+919068120559

Email us: in...@tajmahltours.com
www.TajMahalTours.com

Deepak Khurana
(Director)
Mb. +91-9215585094
Mb. +91-9050403080
Tel-Fax +91- 0184 -4035094

Head Office :
3/160, 1 st floor , Sunder Vihar ,Outer Ring Road
(New Delhi)-110087

Operations Office :
423, Mughal Canal, Market Karnal, (Haryana)-132001

Skypee : deepak1416