2 dissertations.

Christine Bruzzese -- National - New York

Nov 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/15/95
To:
busl...@idbsu.idbsu.edu

Does anyone have for a brief loan either one of these 2
dissertations? "An Empirical Investigation of the Accounting
Differences for Goodwill in the US and UK," by Daniel M. Invancevich
and "United States GAAP vs. European Community and Pacific Rim
Countries' Accounting Standards," by Gurdeep K. Chawla. If you have
any suggestions on how to obtain these, I would appreciate it.
Please note: patron does not wish me to order from UMI in Ann
Arbor, MI due to cost involved. He is looking for either a loan or
if there is a place in the NY City area where he could go and
browse these items. Thanks.

Christine Bruzzese -- National - New York

Nov 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/16/95
To: busl...@idbsu.idbsu.edu

Could anyone help me locate 2 dissertations? The first one is
titled, "An Empirical Investigatio of the Accounting Differences for
Goodwill in the US and UK," by Daniel M. Ivancevich of Texas A&M
University. The other is titled, " US GAAP vs. European Community

and Pacific Rim Countries' Accounting Standards," by Gurdeep K.

Chawla of Golden Gate University. Unable to locate in NY area.
My name is Christine Bruzzese, address cbru...@colybrand.com, phone
number 212-259-3576. Thank you.

Christine Bruzzese -- National - New York

Nov 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/16/95
To: busl...@idbsu.idbsu.edu

Could anyone locate 2 dissertations for me? One is titled "An
Empirical Investigation of the Accounting Differences for Goodwill
in the US and UK," by Daniel M. Ivancevich. The other is titled "US

GAAP vs. European Community and Pacific Rim Countries' Accounting

Standards: An Empirical Study, " by Gurdeep K. Chawla. The first
author was affiliated with Texas A&M University and the second
author was with Golden Gate University. Please note, I know you can
order these through UMI in Ann Arbor, MI, but the patron does not
wish to do this. Thank you for any help.
Christine Bruzzese
cbru...@colybrand.com
212-259-3576

esoluti...@gmail.com