New deadline for Yahoo Groups data request

Yahoo

Jan 12, 2020, 2:22:39 AM1/12/20

Yahoo!

Hi Yahoo Member,

In recent weeks, we communicated the latest changes to Yahoo Groups and explained how to request a download of any content you’ve previously posted to the platform. Some Groups users asked us for more time, and in response to these requests, we have decided to extend the deadline. Groups users now have until Friday, January 31, 2020 at 11:59pm PST to submit a request for their data.

We have now taken down all user content from the Yahoo Groups website. However, we will continue to accept users’ requests for their data until January 31, 2020, and will ensure these have been fulfilled prior to deleting the data.

For additional support, users can email YahooGroups...@verizonmedia.com and our team will troubleshoot any issues.

Best,
The Yahoo Groups team

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Customer Support
701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
©2020 Yahoo