[BluesList] Michelle Willson streaming online live tonight (11/7/14)

helenk...@comcast.net

Nov 7, 2014, 4:31:46 PM11/7/14
Thought everyone might like to know. :)

Not Viewing Properly? See the Online Version

Tonight ( 11/7/14 ) - 9PM

Can't - don't wanna - get out of your jammies but would love to be at the show?

Mike Flynn and Jack Baldwin host a live broadcast on WCAP from The BackPage every Friday night from 10-midnight.

Pretty large broadcast area - check the coverage where you are at www.980wcap.com/coverage-map.asp
Or - streaming at www.980wcap.com

W/ Zac Casher - drums
Sven Larson - bass
Mike Mele - guitar
and u know whoooo -

The BackPage Lowell
15 Kearney Sq.
Lowell, MA 01852

www.backpagelowell.com

www.evilgal.com

More great news!

Super excited to be back on the air at NPR station 90.5  WICN in Worcester, MA

 WICN plays great jazz music 24/7/365

Streaming at www.wicn.org

Host of "Morning Jazz" - Mon-Wed. 6-9AM

Requests? Call the studio -

Oh yeah - start your day off right -  with a little evil!

If you'd like to get a copy of the live album recorded at Scullers - "Fortune Cookie" - shoot me a message and I'll let you know about that. It's also always available at gigs.

mich...@evilgal.com

As always, thanks for your continued support - live music survives and thrives  - because of you!

Helen "K", Host of Blues Classics most every Thursday night on WJAB in Normal, AL
______
Love,
Helen Keniston Oney
Huntsville Alabama

H- 256.715.1756
C- 256.541.8981

"Nothing save that which profiteth them can befall My loved ones."

"That which the people possess, and the treasures of the earth, and that which the rulers and kings own, are not equal in this day to the singing of His praise."

- Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.net/

______
Love,
Helen Keniston Oney
Huntsville Alabama

H- 256.715.1756
C- 256.541.8981

"Nothing save that which profiteth them can befall My loved ones."

"That which the people possess, and the treasures of the earth, and that which the rulers and kings own, are not equal in this day to the singing of His praise."

- Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.net/

michelle willson

Nov 7, 2014, 5:58:01 PM11/7/14