SW Blues Heritage Festival Sat. Oct. 2nd

Blues...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2004, 1:27:45 PM9/16/04
Blues L
Just wanted to share that the 4th annual SW Blues Heritage Festival
benefiting the SW Blues Heritage Foundation, Inc. will be held Sat., Oct. 2nd at J&J's
Roadhouse & Blues Bar in Ft. Worth, TX from 5pm -2am with two stages (one
inside, one outside) and 9 bands (stages will not go at the same time this year so
you can catch all the bands).
The line up includes:
Tutu Jones
Jimmy Dawkins & Nick Laramie (They have been to every fest here)
Hash Brown
Sonny Boy Terry
James Hinkle
Texas Slim & Love Machine
Miss Kim & the BTA Band
Miss Marcy
Andrea Dawson
There will be numerous raffles and a silent auction for a guitar,
memorabilia, a set of VIP tickets to the Magestic Theatre in Dallas show Oct. 16th with
Henry Townsend, Honey Boy Edwards, Robert Lockwood Jr & Pinetop Perkins, and
much much more!
Always a kick butt time and for a very worthy cause.
To date we have helped bury a musician, pay utilities for an artist after his
surgery and being unable to work, made the house payment and utility for an
artist in a serious auto accident, bought groceries and medicine for an artist
with terminal lung cancer while he waited for benefits to kick in, and more.
We have a room deal with the Park Central Hotel on Houston St. in Ft. Worth
for only $69 for the nite of Oct. 2nd for any of you that would like to come.
Tickets are $18 at the door, or $15 in advance and tax deductible since it's
for a charitable cause.
There'll be BBQ and fish available from Gerald's Real BBQ for guests to
purchase.
Come one, come all.....We'd love to see you,
Joanna
www.southwestblues.com

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com