Re: David Beckham Caught With Spanish Girl

One Hot Red Head! :)~

Oct 18, 2004, 11:21:32 PM10/18/04

Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
below??

http://www.youandmeswing.com/index.php?ref_id=130

Or our swinger's page??

http://public.a2k4.com/public/swingers/index.htm

Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
page!

http://public.a2k4.com/Public/singles.htm

All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULLSHIT!
WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
card let us
Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.

<benj...@sunsun.co.uk> wrote in message
> We have included here a sample picture we thought you may be interested
in. This picture is of high quality and shows perfectly Mr Beckham himself
in a rather compromiseing position with a young Spanish lady.

----