Judaism on the Internet

YOSEF KAZEN

Jun 1, 1994, 11:31:48 PM6/1/94

B"H

Chabad Lubavitch in Cyberspace is offering FOR FREE! the following
weekly, daily and general electronic subscriptions:

WEEKLY:

W-1) L'Chaim Weekly Newsletter - with Stories and Light reading
W-2) The Garden of Torah - On the Weekly Torah Portion
W-3) The Week in Review - On the Weekly Torah Portion

W-6) Insights on the Redemption from the Weekly Torah Portion
W-8) Please Tell Me what the Rebbe Says - Torah for Youth

S-1) Stories: Peoples Encounters with the Lubavitcher Rebbe

DAILY:

D-1) "Lessons in Tanya" Chabad Chassidic Philosphy
D-2) "Hayom Yom" A Chasidic Thought for the Day
D-3) "Rambam" - Maimonides' Code of Law - A Daily Dose

GENERAL:

G-1) Holiday Guides
G-2) Essays on Issues (by Sichos in English)
G-3) Explanations on Hagadah shel Pesach - Passover Hagada (Seasonal)
G-4) Explanations on Pirke Avos - Ethics of our Fathers (Spring-Summer)
G-5) Sefer Haminhagim - Chabad Customs
G-6) The English Translation of the Siddur (Tehilat Hashem, Nusach Chabad)
G-7) Printed materials on Moshiach
G-8) Information on New Publications

y...@lubavitch.chabad.org

In the SUBJECT write: SUBSCRIBE ME.

In the TEXT write: Subscribe <code> (code = W-1...W-7; G-1...G-5; D-1...D-2)

If you would like to obtain everything please write: Subscribe ALL

FYI: We also have our "very own" Gopher - gopher lubavitch.chabad.org
and for those of you with "MOSAIC" we have some real goodies....

Mosaic or WWW: URL is gopher://lubavitch.chabad.org
Another URL: http://kesser.gte.com:7700/chabad/chabad.html

Hope to hear from you soon!

--
YY