Question about Akelarre

blas pedro uberuaga

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
I just received this note and wondered if anyone might have some
helpful input?

Blas Pedro Uberuaga Telleria Zabala Scott Urionaguena Eiguren Idoeta Dean
bu...@u.washington.edu http://students.washington.edu/buber/

How gaily a man wakes in the morning to watch himself keep on dying.
--Henry S. Haskins