Bad news...

Jonmikel Insausti Mercero

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Kaixo lagunok,

I'm sorry I have to give you very bad news about an old friend of
Basque-L (I don't know if he is still in) who has just passed away. Pat
Bieter and his wife Eloise have died after a car accident in Idaho. I
remember when 2 or more years ago he sent to us an e-mail with the piece
of news of the birth of his news grandson/granddaughter. As far as I
know Pat and all of his family spent several months learning Basque in
Oqati.

I express my condolences to his family in these difficult moments.

--

J o n m i k e l I n t s a u s t i
Servicio Informatico