napartheid edress (fwd)

Javier de Baraka

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
Hallo,

At the beginning, (at least from #7 to #12) Napartheid was published
out of Pamplona, but in the last issue I've read, they had moved to
somewhere in Gipuzkoa. And these issues I've read are a few years old,
so the post adress might already be outdated (and I'm not even sure they
had a fax number).
Maybe she could go to http://www.kukuxumusu.com and contact the
Urmenetas (Ur & Asisko), who have worked for Napartheid and still work
for Kukuxumusu (hope the spelling is right :-)

> Can someone give me some pointers for this woman?

Untsa izan.

Javier.