Licensed and Insured Electricians Install Security Cameras, TV's, Wall Mounts, Surround Sounds, LED Lighting, Multi Zone Audio and more!

advhome...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 6:15:50 PM1/28/13
Licensed and Insured Electricians Install Security Cameras, TV's, Wall Mounts, Surround Sounds, LED Lighting, Multi Zone Audio and more!

We Install Security Cameras, TV's, Wall Mounts, Surround Sounds, LED Lighting and more!

Are you thinking about installing Security Cameras or LED Lighting?

We are the guys for the job!

• TV and Home Theater (Yours or ours)
• Plasma and LCD Flat Screen Installation
• Projector Mounting and Set-up
• Custom Surround Sound Installation
• Whole-House Audio/ Video distribution
• Cable Installation
•3D TV setups
•HI-Definition Upgrade
•Audio and Video wiring
•Video Surveillance Cameras (Home or Business) View your home security cameras from your iPhone, iPad, Touch or Android device.

We also do LED Lighting. We can custom any order to your needs.

licensed and insured Electricians

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Are Here For All Your Wire And Cable Needs!
Pre-wiring your new home can save hundred's of dollars off installing a security system once your home is completed

Ask for your Free Quote today!

Email Advhomesystems today for more info and best prices! advhomesystems1@Gmail .com

sheeh...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 4:32:55 PM5/19/14