ALTERNATIVE FUNDING

williamfi...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 11:02:12 AM12/4/17
SWIFT PROVIDER for Commercial Letters of Credit and other transactions

Dear Sir/Ma,

If you want to engage in genuine Enhancement Services for trade finance, then you should read on!

If you do not like your clients to be scammed, you should seriously consider our valid SWIFT services. We can assure you that with our resources, you will be able to really enhance your client’s credit facilities and you will be able to close a great number of trade finance transactions already within a few days.

Would your clients be interested to use our credit facilities to open your commercial letters of credit, rather than using their own credit line?

Commercial Letters of Credit

We arrange DLC and several formats of LCs and related financial instruments for a variety of trade transactions, starting at a very low level (EUR 200,000.00 face value) and we can arrange any (reasonable formulated) financial instruments as may be required. We can do SWIFT instruments with a total validity period of up to 5 years at very favourable issuing fees and delivery terms. General indicative rates are: 2% to 5% for a 90 days instrument, 5% to 7% - 180 days, 7% to 9% - 360 days. Rates are subject to the issuer who is prepared to accepts you as a client. We usually can provide lowest rates. However a Bank Winter, Austria LC will be charged at around 6% for a 90 day Commercial Letter of Credit.

SBLC/BG alternative for any genuine transaction in need of an Enhancement Guarantee

What we can avail to you is a genuine Guarantee Bond which is issued on the basis of a Loan Agreement with the Lender. The instrument is cash backed and cash funds can be drawn from it in line with the terms of the Loan Agreement. Your bank or funder will receive a valid Guarantee Bond issued and sent via SWIFT by a Private Bank and advised through RMA relation banks. The Instrument is available with 3 year validity (at 5% total) or 5 year validity (at 5% total).

Accepting new clients

There is 100% refundable commitment fee to be placed to initiate any transaction after contract. This is a small sum (EUR 7,500) which will have to go on escrow with an independent Escrow Agent if we deal with a potential client for the first time. Accepting a new client, we are exposed to risks in line with the face value of the instrument and we are exposing our long term banking relations to an uncertain risk to gain of a potential new client. We will seek a qualified independent Escrow Agent who will accept a specific new client once we have contracted for a transaction. This commitment fee is fully refundable to the client, or will be credited to the payments due in a client’s transaction.

SWIFT Services

You should seriously consider our valid SWIFT services as an alternative to securities or Bank Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit not directly issued by a bank.

Our SWIFT messages are genuine and issued by banks, or financial institutions being direct Members of the SWIFT network with own SWIFT code, and the financial instruments are advised through RMA correspondent relation banks located in countries around the globe in line with the guidelines of The Bloomberg Group and their 2016 guidelines in regards to SWIFT Relationship Management Application (RMA) Due Diligence. We can determine which bank is possibly willing to accept you as a client (and accept to send your desired SWIFT message) only once you have applied and provided the Application and Compliance Questionnaire. Upon receipt we will arrange an offer.

If you can work with genuine SWIFT messages issued by UK, Swiss, Hong Kong or Singapore banks or Financial Institutions and sent by members of the SWIFT network using their own SWIFT CODE, we can arrange SWIFT message in the format of a POF, DLC, BG, SBLC, RWA and certain messages with a total validity of up to 5 years at 5% (total) plus commission.

We look forward to work with you in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Norman William