WSU Study for Parents/Caregivers: Online Survey & Prize Raffle

eoku...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 1:05:54 AM4/7/15
FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES/SPECIAL NEEDS:

Dear Parent/Provider,

My name is Erin Okumoto, a doctoral candidate in Counseling Psychology at Washington State University. I am looking for parents interested in a study that I am conducting as my dissertation project under the direction of Laurie "Lali" McCubbin, Ph.D. and hope that you consider participating in this opportunity. This study will explore the experiences of parents of children with special needs/disabilities from a multicultural perspective in hopes of informing the design and use of culturally-sensitive family services.

Participation in the study consists of taking a 20-minute online survey, is completely confidential. Upon completion of the survey, participants will be eligible to enter a voluntary prize raffle for one of three $100 gift cards to Amazon.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must be at least 18 years-old
2. You are a parent/guardian of a child (0-21 years old) who is receiving special needs services and/or has a diagnosed or unspecified disability

Link to survey:
https://educationwsu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9vsRufzk0YlAscZ

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/parentsofcwd

If anyone is interested in the results or want to ask further questions about the study, please contact me at e.ok...@email.wsu.edu.

Thank you,

Erin Okumoto, M.A.
Counseling Psychology, Doctoral Candidate
Washington State University
e.ok...@email.wsu.edu