Seeking Parents of ASD Teenagers to Participate in A Research Study

knwa...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 12:45:35 AM3/14/15
Greetings Friends

Thank you for taking the time to reading this email. My name is Kristina. I am a graduate student obtaining my Master in Disability Studies, concentration in Policy from CBU.

With my passion in working with children with developmental disabilities, my graduate committee and I are conducting research associated with adolescents of Autism Spectrum Disorders and the parent level of involvement.

Currently, we are looking for parents of children with mild to high-functioning autism between the ages 13 to 20 years old; who are willing to complete a 36-question survey.

Participation in this survey will take about 30 to 40 minutes to complete. And the form of information required in the survey will be anonymous.

But that is where we need your assistance. Somewhere within your busy schedule, we ask if you or if you know parents who will be interested in filling out the survey, can you please have the parents click here within the provided link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ASD03KN15

As a note, if there are parents who has multiple children with autism, those parents are more than welcome to fill out the survey for each child.

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and anticipation.

Respectfully,
Kristina N.