West Contra Costa Unified kindergarten options for autism

Elizabeth Bell

Jan 4, 2016, 3:03:05 PM1/4/16
I would love to connect with other families who have sent their autistic children to school in the West Contra Costa Unified School District for kindergarten and on. My child is mild to moderately on the spectrum. We are in a preschool program in WCCUSD and I was surprised to find that it is very good.I'm wondering if they have any other outstanding programs for kindergarten and on. I am thinking that mainstreaming may not be the best option for him.