music school?

Flemming Berthelsen

Feb 2, 1995, 6:51:35 AM2/2/95
Hello

Does anybody know a good music-school or -institute to study and
play rhythmic music.

From August this year I have one years vacation from my job as a
music-teacher in Denmark, and I want to use it to get new
inspiration.

The school can be anywhere in the world - I would like to travel
for it. It must be supported or approved by the authorities
because then I can have some of my expenses paid back.

I`m open about what styles to work with. It could be e.g. jazz,
soul, rock and Southamerican- and African styles. My instruments
are tenor-sax, piano and percussion.

I really hope somebody can help me with information and adresses
of good schools. My E-mailadress: fl...@login.dknet.dk

Thanks,

Flemming Berthelsen

robief...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2013, 3:31:26 AM6/12/13
Yes I know one best music school/training centre, visit at http://www.centralcoastconservatorium.com.au . This is leading music training center, join top school of music in Central Coast and take cello lessons and other music education at affordable cost. it's offering a unique and step by step music lessons program for all ages.