[STOCKPHOTO] Getty

aye...@comcast.net

Jan 14, 2007, 2:59:21 PM1/14/07

I am just curius, has anyone been accepted to Getty recently? I'd like you apply but I wanted to know how easy it was to get in.

Thanks
Maggie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___

soundkite

Jan 14, 2007, 10:12:59 PM1/14/07

Maggie,
I submitted 10 images to Getty's new Lifesize collection back in
November. I was given a contract within a few weeks of sending them
in... much faster than I expected. Perhaps Getty responded so fast
because they are trying to build the collection quickly. Getty also
has a special interest in one of my images, which may have
influenced things. In any event, it means they reviewed my images
within 1 week or so of receiving them. The irony for me is that I
live a few miles from their headquarters here in the USA, but I need
to send my images overseas...

Ethan Janson

--- In STOCKPHOTO@yahoogroups.com, aye-aye@... wrote:

> I am just curius, has anyone been accepted to Getty recently? I'd
like you apply but I wanted to know how easy it was to get in.

> Thanks
> Maggie

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

aye...@comcast.net

Jan 14, 2007, 11:58:16 PM1/14/07

Thanks for your reply Ethan. Did you choose to be in the Lifesize collection or is that where they put you based on the images you sent them? Do you know if they are interested in travel images?
What kinds of images did you send them for your initial review?

Thanks
Maggie

From: "soundkite" <soundkite@yahoo.com>