[STOCKPHOTO] Re: request advice on efficient keywording

1 view

Larry Brownstein

Jan 10, 2007, 8:22:27 AM1/10/07

Per

That was extremely helpful. You confirmed what I suspected that ALAMY
couldn't care less about whether there is a space or a semicolon
between the keywords. And I agree that there is no guarantee that
other search engines will treat the keyword phrases the same way.
Thanks.

-Larry

Larry Brownstein
author/photographer of :
Los Angeles: Where Anything is Possible (ISBN: 0974263303)
The Midnight Mission (ISBN: 0974263397)
Only in Los Angeles (ISBN: 089658660X)
Our San Diego (ISBN: 0760325421)

www.larrybrownstein.com