Request to Alumni for sponsorship of Global Clinic Collaborative Project of Harvey Mudd and BIT Mesra

Arjun Goyal

Apr 14, 2010, 5:12:22 AM4/14/10
to bit-mesr...@googlegroups.com, deandev...@bitmesra.ac.in
Respected Alumni ,

Greetings !

I am enclosing a message from Dr. Mrs M. Mukherjee, Dean Development Program and Head Department of Polymer Engineering, BIT Mesra.

Please contact her directly for further communication. Also please forward this email to other regional chapters and sub Alumni groups you know - I have already forwarded it to BITOSA Bangalore List.

Thanks and Regards ,

Arjun Goyal

Bachelor of Civil Engineering , VIth Semester

Birla Institute Of Technology , Mesra , Ranchi

Member , Entrepreneurship Development Cell , BIT Mesra

From: Dean Development Programme <deandev...@bitmesra.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Request to Alumni for sponsorship of Global Clinic Collaborative Project of Harvey Mudd and BIT Mesra

Dear Alumni,

Greetings from BIT Mesra.

BIT Mesra has signed an MoU with Harvey Mudd College California, US, for presetieous Collaborative Global Clinic Project.

A letter from our Rector Prof P Dhyani is attached, which was sent to all the Alumni in December 2009, requesting sponsorship for the project. The letter also have details regarding the Collaboration and the Global Clinic Project.

For the academic year 2010-11, all the academic preparation is done, but we are yet to receive any sponsorship. The Project for this year is on Energy Storage, and a brief writeup regarding that is also attached.

The Summer Programme is due to start in May 15th. 3 Students of Harvey Mudd will be coming to BIT Mesra for 3 weeks programme. Fom BIT 3 students of 6th Semester Mechanical Engineering have been selected for the project. They will be attending the 3 weeks programme here, then all 6 students will  be proceeding to Harvey Mudd for 3 more weeks programme. Then the project will continue for the students 7th and 8th Semester.
and will get credited as the final year project.

A sponsorship of Rs 5 lacs is required for the project, and shall be grateful if you can be our first sponsor for this prestigeous project

Thanking you,

with best Regards

Dr Mrs M.Mukherjee

<deandev...@bitmesra.ac.in>

Prof and Head Department of Polymer Engineering
and Dean Development Programme

BIT Mesra

09431382628

HMC letter for Alumnii from Rector(1).doc
Global Clinic Project Proposal on Energy Storage,2.doc

shubham singh

Apr 23, 2010, 11:24:33 PM4/23/10
to bit-mesr...@googlegroups.com
hey

ppl i am not seeing any thread for talks and contribution required by our college. Can i know what are we actually doing for our college.

Regards
shubham