amit ranjan

Apr 16, 2009, 1:23:33 PM4/16/09
to bit...@bitmesra.ac.in, bit-mesr...@googlegroups.com
To,
The Director
BIT Extension Centre
, Kolkata

Dear Sir,

This email is in response to the "call for help" posted at http://bitmesra.ac.in/needhelp.htm . I wish to make certain donation towards the needful. But, sending a cheque/DD is difficult for me. I would request you to kindly make the following details available about the bank account of BIT Kolkata:
1. Bank account number
2. Type of Account (Current/Savings)
3. Bank & Branch Name
4. IFSC code of the branch for National Electronic Funds Transfer
5. Reference text which will appear on the account statement of BIT Kolkata (e.g. Help for Balkrishna)

Having these details available, will make electronic transaction possible, which will be much easier, instant and secure. Please post these details in response to this email as well as on the webpage of appeal.

A copy of this email has been marked to the BIT Mesra Alumni group at google. I am sure many members of the BIT Mesra Family will come forward for help. I am also sending a fax copy of this email to you at
033-24414299 for your immediate attention.

--
Regards,
Amit Ranjan