Workshop Feedback

1 view

adimania

Aug 18, 2009, 2:32:45 PM8/18/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
Guys in past few days we had three workshops organized by bit-lug and
an install fest.
It would be very nice if we could have a feedback so that we could
improve upon in the future workshops. You can also suggest topics for
workshops.

Gourab Mitra

Aug 18, 2009, 2:39:19 PM8/18/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
I would like to suggest a workshop topic i.e. "Networking using LINUX"
wherein topics such as Setting up Connections , Servers , Live Media
Streaming , Ethical Hacking etc can be covered...
--

Regards

---------------------
Gourab Mitra
Bachelor of Engineering - #rd Semester
Dept. of Information Technology
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
----------------------

Akash Mukherjee

Aug 18, 2009, 9:37:39 PM8/18/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
@Gourab : +1

Akash

Pratyush

Aug 19, 2009, 9:44:58 AM8/19/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
@Gourab: +2

On Aug 19, 6:37 am, Akash Mukherjee <akash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Gourab : +1
>
> Akash
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Gourab Mitra<gourab5139...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello ,
> > I would like to suggest a workshop topic i.e. "Networking using LINUX"
> > wherein topics such as Setting up Connections , Servers , Live Media
> > Streaming , Ethical Hacking etc can be covered...

aakash jindal

Aug 20, 2009, 8:07:47 AM8/20/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
guys we have planned to hold such workshops after mid sems ...
all we want is is ,u all should b clear with concept of  permissions n practice all those commands
explained in previous workshops.....

rahul kumar

Aug 21, 2009, 12:04:32 AM8/21/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com