Revival Of Sun Club

1 view

Aditya Patawari

Jul 20, 2010, 3:48:40 PM7/20/10
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
Hi,

A few people showed interest in Sun Club revival. I would like to meet
them all. Since 2K8 guys would be busy preparing for internship
interviews, I suggest that we meet on 12 August after evening snacks.
We'll also try to form a formal committee for the club.

I plan to start/continue some projects in Java so that we can show
people what Java can do. Also It would be nice if someone takes up the
task to learn and teach other Sun technologies like MySQL, Netbeans,
Glassfish, Sun Studio etc.

If you have any other ideas, please share them here.

Gourab Mitra

Jul 21, 2010, 1:42:25 PM7/21/10
to bit...@googlegroups.com
I am in for MySQL !!