GPRS Connection in ubuntu

vinit

May 16, 2010, 10:17:29 PM5/16/10
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
I have taken gprs connection of tata docomo ...
can anybody help me out how to configure it on ubuntu ,,,

Anmol kapoor

May 17, 2010, 12:53:04 PM5/17/10
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
if u are using a mobile gprs .. then try using a application called
blueman.. it easily connects ur gprs phone to ur system through
bluetooth without ny probs.. works fine with me.. c urself..!!!

On May 17, 7:17 am, vinit <vinitadr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have taken gprs connection of tata docomo ...
> can anybody help me out how to configure it on ubuntu ,,,
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BIT, Mesra : LUG" group.To post to this group, send email tobi...@googlegroups.com.To unsubscribe from this group, send email tobit-lug+...@googlegroups.com.

Pratyush

May 17, 2010, 12:59:35 PM5/17/10
to BIT, Mesra : LUG

saurabh hinduja

May 17, 2010, 1:18:06 PM5/17/10
to bit...@googlegroups.com
Well if it a nokia phone i would suggest putting it in pc suite mode
and connecting.. Under connection there come sn option connect via
mobile broadband select it and voila it works.. If not then i suggest
wammu..
--
Sent from my mobile device