We are now international

1 view

Aditya Patawari

Oct 8, 2009, 2:42:17 PM10/8/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
BIT Linux User Group is proud to announce that we are now O'Reilly
affiliated User Group. All of the group members are entitled to have
following benefits :-

1. Review copies of O'Reilly products
2. Donations of books and other promo items
3. UG member discount on all O'Reilly books and conferences
4. Monthly newsletter
5. O'Reilly speakers for events

As always we are working hard to build a strong community. You are
requested to take maximum benefit from this affiliation program.

vinit kumar

Oct 8, 2009, 5:02:39 PM10/8/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
thats a great news 4 all bitians and party time 4 lug enthusiasts

Apple Grew

Oct 8, 2009, 9:06:47 PM10/8/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
This is a commendable job. Well done and congrats.
--
Regards,
Apple Grew

saurabh hinduja

Oct 9, 2009, 12:17:51 AM10/9/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
good work guys... keep rocking... ;)

--

Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend."

Debjit Saha

Oct 9, 2009, 3:27:47 AM10/9/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
@Applegrew : I never knew you have joined this group .... and am really overwhelmed to see you here .... Thanks for the appreciation!