Volunteers required

BIT, Mesra lug

Jul 27, 2009, 8:52:53 AM7/27/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
BIT LUG is looking for volunteers who can :-
Task 1. Spread word about this club and other management tasks.
Task 2. Help new user in general troubleshooting.
Task 3. Teaching staff, who can take classes and organise workshops.

If you are interested then please reply to this mail/discussion.
Your reply should consist of :-
1. Name
2. Roll No.
3. Branch
4. Past Experience with Linux (not required for task 1)
5. Task in which you are interested in preferencial order.

Akash Mukherjee

Jul 27, 2009, 9:03:42 AM7/27/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am interested to volunteer for BIT LUG. I am mailing my details :

1. Name Akash Mukherjee
2. Roll No. be/1092/08
3. Branch IT
4. Past Experience with Linux (not required for task 1)
I have been using linux for sometime now. I was first introduced to
SUSE 7 around 2003. I used ubuntu last year and am using Fedora ever
since.
5. Task in which you are interested in preferencial order.
Task 2. Help new user in general troubleshooting.
Task 1. Spread word about this club and other management tasks.
Task 3. Teaching staff, who can take classes and organise workshops.

Thanks
Akash

Pratyush

Jul 27, 2009, 10:30:56 AM7/27/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
I am interested to volunteer for BIT LUG. Details as follows :-

1. Name Pratyush Verma
2. Roll No. BE/1299/08
3. Branch CSE
4. Past Experiences - Knowledge in Shell Programming (medium
knowledge), Knowledge in Boot up loader (GRUB) (altering boot
sequence, changing boot up menu and the common troubleshoot that
arises during installations...),

Gourab Mitra

Jul 27, 2009, 10:47:34 AM7/27/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I m interested to Volunteer for BIT LUG. The Following are my details :

1, Name : Gourab Mitra
2. Roll No. : BE/1232/08
3. Branch : IT
4. Past Experience with Linux:
  I started off with puppy-linux last semester and i am currently a beginner-level user for Kubuntu 9.04.
5. Task in which you are interested in preferential order:

Anmol kapoor

Jul 27, 2009, 11:24:16 AM7/27/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
I am interested to volunteer for BIT LUG. Details as follows :-
1. Name Anmol kapoor
2. Roll No. BE/11340/08
3. Branch CSE
4. Past Experiences - using ubuntu for past 7-8 months.. a bit of
shell program.. n can help in installing n general troubleshooting..
5. Task in which you are interested in preferencial order.
Task 2. Help new user in general troubleshooting.
Task 1. Spread word about this club and other management tasks.

Aakash Deep

Jul 30, 2009, 1:55:59 AM7/30/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
I am interested to volunteer for BIT LUG. Details as follows :-
1. Name Aakashdeep
2. Roll No. BE/1272/08
3. Branch ECE
4. Past Experiences - using ubuntu for past 2-3 months..i have only basic knowledge.
5. Task in which you are interested in preferencial order.

Formatter

Aug 1, 2009, 9:22:02 PM8/1/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG

I am interested to join the BIT LUG. Here are my details :

Name - Arpan Kumar Patra
Roll No. -BE/1369/08
Branch - EEE
Past Experience : Have used popuar linux versions from
Ubuntu,Kubuntu,Edubuntu,Mint,Sabayon.Familiar with assembly
programming and a currently working on shell programming (command
interpretor).Interested in programming and spreading the word of linux
based os (basically about gnu/unix platform).

Thanks
Arpan

Aditya Patawari

Aug 1, 2009, 9:47:37 PM8/1/09
to bit...@googlegroups.com
All of you. Meet me today(2/8/09) in Room No. 207 Hostel 5c after
dinner at about 9pm

--
Aditya Patawari
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

ayas ranjan

Aug 2, 2009, 6:46:20 AM8/2/09
to BIT, Mesra : LUG
i m in 4 BIT LUG volunteer

Ayas Ranjan Majhi
Roll :BE/1026/08
branch:Information Technology
i've used ubuntu 8.10 n know d basic operations about it
Preference: 3>2>1